N056 Mercury Air Reduction Markets $8500.00/year (additional users $200.00/yr) Click Here to Order
Mercury Air Reduction Markets provides forecasts for consumables and capital equipment to reduce mercury emissions from stack gas discharges. This worldwide report and database is continually updated to reflect forecast changes for coal fired boilers, incinerators, and other sources of emissions. The U.S.utility forecasts are based on specific assessment of each unit in each plant. Activated carbon and other consumable quantity forecasts are provided for each unit and then aggregated by State. The system also provides sales support with identification of the future projects, contact names at the OEM and AE companies, and other information vital to the sales campaign. Technical and commercial information in the Mercury Decision Tree provides the rationale for the projected penetration percent for each technology. Recorded and future webinars on mercury control technology are also included.
You also receive:
- Insights based on continuous analysis since 1976.
- Bottoms up forecasting thanks to complimentary technical analyses and project tracking.
- Free 30 minute tutorial through GoToMeeting.
- One Free excel table with more than 50,000 forecasts covering each product in each country in each industry.
- Quarterly excel tables available at nominal cost.
- Analyses of product sub categories or additional industries available at low cost.
- Product analysis, acquisition advice, and a complete sales program also available.
This service also includes 42EI Utility Environmental Upgrade Tracking System. (subscribers to this service can deduct the cost from the purchase)
Also included is a system for both operators and suppliers. It is a great way for suppliers to reach the purchasing decision makers.
Mercury Reduction Global Decisions Positioning System