Oil, Gas, Shale and Refining Markets and Projects
A recent Monthly Analysis can be seen by clicking here
This service is for you if you want to utilize detailed forecasting of markets, prospects and projects to fine tune your strategic and tactical plans and to place your efforts for the greatest impact on sales and margins.
- New oil, gas, refining, petrochemical, shale and tar sands plants being installed around the world are listed along with estimates of sales value and timing.
- The big longer term projects are provided years ahead of order date so that your input can be reflected in the specifications.
- Retrofits and upgrade projects at existing facilities are tracked daily.
- Details on all the existing plants are ideal for selling repairs and consumables.
- Bi-weekly project summaries alert you in a timely manner.
- Process descriptions provide a level of understanding on where and how your products will be used.
- Detailed forecasting of markets allows you to predict where to put your promotional resources.
- Integration with Mcilvaine market reports on various flow control and treatment equipment combines detailed forecasting of markets, projects, and prospects.
- Custom consulting can provide additional insights.
You also receive:
- Insights based on continuous analysis since 1976.
- Bottoms up forecasting thanks to complimentary technical analyses and project tracking.
- Free 30 minute tutorial through GoToMeeting.
- One Free excel table with more than 50,000 forecasts covering each product in each country in each industry.
- Quarterly excel tables available at nominal cost.
A cost effective Serviceable Available Market (SAM) forecast can be supplied as a supplement.
Serviceable Available Market (SAM) Forecasts: The 50,000 forecasts provide an actionable Total Available Market (TAM) for each tier from the CEO down to the individual sales person. Mcilvaine also has detailed information on processes within each application and a technical understanding of the differentiation among products. This will facilitate the creation of sales quotas and promotional budgeting.
Based on the SAM, Mcilvaine can not only provide the Serviceable Obtainable Market (SOM) forecast but provide a program to enlarge and cost effectively address it. Detailed Forecasting of Markets, Prospects and Projects