55DI End User Directory $1900.00/yr ($100.00 per additional user)    Click Here to Order
Content: More than 80,000 people are identified at industrial plants in the United States. About 10% of these contacts are very current and have email addresses. These have been gathered directly by the McIlvaine staff. The other 90% are from various government databases and include all plants with toxic releases, water discharges, or industrial and commercial boilers. Most of this data is two years old and some older. However, this is a very economical way to obtain a very comprehensive prospect database. It is intended to be used on-line as a search tool by sales people. The following link will illustrate the value in identifying both plants and people: End User Networking Directory