NEWS RELEASE December 2020
Valve Market Research for the Low Hanging and High Fruit
In a series of webinars hosted by Bob McIlvaine and McIlvaine specialists the participants can view some of the 80,000 forecasts, hundreds of process analyses, market shares for 300 companies and discuss trends and opportunities.
The McIlvaine Company can provide unique insights based on 46 years of analysis of all flow control products for the range of processes. Fast growing niches are identified e.g.
- Smart valve opportunities including adding actuators
- Butterfly valves for closed biopharmaceutical systems
- Knife gate valves for new Indian FGD systems
- Valves in processes to replace ash ponds
- Valves for CO2 sequestration processes
- Shale fracturing with CO2
- Impact of large Chinese valve purchasers such as Sinopec
Market shares and product comparisons can be provided as per the following examples http://home.mcilvainecompany.com/index.php/silobusters/high-performance-valves-and-iiot
The webinars can be conducted with or without access to Valves: World Markets http://home.mcilvainecompany.com/index.php/markets/water-and-flow/n028-industrial-valves-world-market