NEWS RELEASE August 2017
Grab a Bigger Slice of the Combust, Flow and Treat Market Pie
The McIlvaine webinar on IIoT and Remote O&M this week used the Pulp and Paper industry as an example of changing markets and the route which suppliers can take to insure a bigger slice of a bigger and bigger pie.
You can view the presentation at https://youtu.be/lDOV96lYrIo
You can examine the 150 slides in detail at: http://home.mcilvainecompany.com/images/IIoT_and_Remote_OM_in_the_Pulp_and_Paper_Industry.pdf
You will see support for the following conclusions.
IIoT & Remote O&M is going to change the market routes and increase the sales potential for combust, flow and treat products and services in 12 industries.
- Process management systems will deliver lower costs and increased production
- IIoW (wisdom) provided by suppliers will greatly improve results
- The cloud analytics will provide continuous white papers on the performance of each component and be the basis for corporate purchasing
- Money will be better spent on improving products than on promotion
- Component suppliers will both compete and collaborate with the process management systems suppliers to supply the wisdom related software for the component
McIlvaine provides the tools to pursue this opportunity
- The IIoT road map plus guide, control and measure product forecasts for 550 companies and for 12 industries are included in N031 Industrial IOT and Remote O&M
- Forecasts for each specific component purchase for each of the 550 major purchasers are provided in specific market reports listed at MARKETS
- Profiles of the 550 companies and sales programs are described at DATABASES