InterWebviews™ are hosted discussions with recorded presentations by your experts. The recordings are uploaded to YouTube with strategic links and are experiencing up to 3500 viewers each.
The best information is no longer in brochures and catalogs. It resides on your laptop power point presentations. Here are some tips on leveraging this resource;
- Think outside the box. There is a unique communication route which dictates an informal engineering oriented recording with a presentation by your application engineer or salesman.
- Don’t make the mistake of striving for image rather than substance.
- Make the presentation short and focused on why the client should consider a specific product.
- Create multiple recordings with combinations of industries, products and languages.
Cost and Process
- The cost is $100.00/minute with a minimum of 8 minutes.
- Mcilvaine sets up a GoToMeeting for recording an interview.
- The presenter sends his PowerPoint slide deck to Mcilvaine in advance.
- The introduction by the Mcilvaine host is informal.
- Mcilvaine sequences the slides as the presenter speaks.
- Mcilvaine asks one question to add to the simulation of a customer presentation.
- Recording is then prepared and posted as explained above.
The following presentations have averaged more than 1000 viewers and some have experienced over 3000.
|Language||Subject (Click title to view recording)|
|Sick||English||Cement MACT Monitoring|
|Atlas Copco||English||Screw Compressors|
|Wahlco||Chinese||Urea to Ammonia|